Suzanne Allard, Business coach, high performance team consultant
Suzanne Allard works with individuals, teams and organizations to optimize human performance. A business coach and high performance team consultant, Suzanne is President of Odyssey, an executive consulting firm near Washington DC.
Suzanne has a 15-year track record of success working with individuals and organizations. She works to create sustained change using business coaching, assessment tools, and team building. Her clients include leaders in a variety of industries, including consulting, information technology, federal government, small business, consumer marketing, and energy.
Suzanne has several certifications and uses a variety of highly validated assessments and tools to help teams and individuals become more effective.
Prior to co-founding Odyssey, Suzanne worked for a Fortune 100 company designing, managing, and facilitating leadership training and coaching programs focused on improving business results. These programs led to marked increases in employee and customer satisfaction and retention as well as business performance.
- International Coaching Federation certified Professional Coach
- Graduate of Coach University
- Graduate of MIT Leading Learning Communities program
- Certified in a number of assessment tools, including several Center for Creative Leadership tools, Myers-Briggs® Instrument, DISC and Values
- Coach University Certified Coach
- Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Certified Values Analyst
- BA in Interpersonal Communications – Oakland University
- Certified Facilitator of Hoshin, a leading strategic planning process
- Graduate of the Society for Organizational Learning Core Course
If you’d like to contact Suzanne, please call 540-223-2086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org