Executive 360 Degree Feedback
360 degree assessments provide executives with the perceptual feedback about their performance from different groups of people with whom they normally work. These groups typically include staff, peers and leaders, but could also include clients and boards of directors if the executive wishes to have their perceptions measured. In addition, the executive completes the online survey on how they think they are doing, so he or she can see how and where their perceptions agree or disagree with the perceptions of others.
The typical areas measured in the 360-degree assessment include, but are not limited to: communication effectiveness, coaching and mentoring, business leadership, financial acumen and leadership, collaboration, client management, market knowledge, resourcefulness, problem resolution, visionary thinking, daily operations and delegation. Once all the participants have completed the online feedback survey, the executive coach will do a thorough analysis of the results to determine:
- The most critical development perceptions that need to be addressed
- Strengths that can be leveraged
- Common themes from and across demographic groups that tell a broader perceptual story
Once the results are analyzed, the executive and coach meet to go over the feedback and to develop a plan of action to address the development areas identified in the report. The executive may wish to engage with the coach on an ongoing basis to help him or her most rapidly and effectively address the development actions.
- We offer standard manager and executive focused surveys for easy deployment and rapid results
- We offer fully or partially customized 360 assessments. We can include questions of your choosing or work from a master list or help you develop them
- It is web-based so individuals can provide input regardless of geographic diversity
- We provide a broad spectrum of data reporting options that allow greater understanding as to what the results are saying
If you’d like to talk with us about the online 360 Feedback tool please call Tim Allard at 434-823-1099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org